What is it?
It is a long term transformation journey where we’ll start by assessing your current situation, set realistic, time bound goals and devise a detailed, intuitive and fully bespoke plan.
The length of the journey will depend on your starting point and your goals. Ideally you want to devote plenty of time to it as it is likely we’ll have to work on re-framing your current beliefs, behavioural patterns and habits which all require a lot of patience and time.
Who is it for?
This plan is for anyone who:
Has never exercised before, doesn’t like the look of oneself in the mirror and doesn’t know where to start.
Has tried some forms of exercise, but never got to see visible changes.
Has been yo-yo(ing) and can’t quite strike a balance between ‘slimming lifestyle’ and LIF.
Someone who struggles with motivation, adherence and consistency in achieving their goals.
Why choose me?
As a practising bikini competitor, I know how to keep my shape all year round, only to drop a few pounds to be stage ready. And believe me I love food and I don’t deny myself any indulgences!.
I have spent most of my 5 years in the industry studying behavioural psychology and habit formation, so I have an understanding of why we behave a certain way and what to do to fix it
.Above is the difference of what I looked like at my biggest and now. It was 4 years ago when I decided to set on the journey to my perfect body. And I’m very proud of how far I’ve come and how much I’ve learnt.
Bikini competitions have allowed me to see first hand what do you guys deal with when your relationship with food is broken and what’s it like to struggle with body image. I’ve deliberately put myself in your shoes for 4 years and have learnt the hard way how to overcome this state of mind.
Now I’d be honoured to pass my knowledge on to you and help you heal your relationship with food and self! Then combine it with the benefits of lifting weights and there you have it: a fit, sexy and strong body and mind. And the best part is: you don’t have to make the same mistakes I did!
What can you expect?
- Free 45 min 1-2-1 or Skype consultation
- 1-2-1 sessions with me in a fully equipped, friendly, privately owned gym
- A full assessment of the way you move, your current habits and lifestyle
- An action plan with possible things to expect and the realistic time-frames
- Bespoke training plan, regularly revised and updated
- Nutritional coaching and habit coaching available at a surcharge.
To get and keep your body in your desired shape, proper nutrition is paramount! To do that you need the knowledge in nutrition and the skill of doing it consistently and that’s where the nutrition and habit coaching comes in.
To create an optimal environment for your body to get to your ideal and stay there, some habit and lifestyle changes need to be put in place and practised consistently e.g. discipline, values and priorities, shopping skills, cooking skills, stress and recovery management, emotional eating etc.
Investing in habit coaching will save you the frustration figuring it out yourself and failing multiple times along the line. It will also hugely benefit other areas of your life.
Prices & Options
- Package of (1-hour) 10 sessions -£350 (save £100)
- Package of (1-hour) 20 sessions -£650 (save £250) that’s a 10 week commitment!
- 1 off session £45
Nutrition and Habit coaching:
- I don’t offer meal plans, because eating off a daily menu is not sustainable.
- I prefer to adapt your nutrition to your lifestyle i.e. incorporate one small change at a time, so that your life doesn’t revolve around food.
- I focus my effort and time with you on creating small, sustainable habit changes that will hugely benefit all areas of your life and will ultimately make you a competent lifter, boss in the kitchen and in complete control of your body weight.
- These habit changes will also help you understand and control your emotions, so that your every choice is a logical choice, which means the best choice, so no regrets, self sabotage and self punishment.
- £150 surcharge to the 10 session package for 5 Skype Nutrition and Habit sessions.
- £250 surcharge to the 20 session package for 10 Skype Nutrition and Habit sessions (Imagine the difference you’ll see in 10 weeks time!) :-O